DISCIPLESHIP THROUGH 1-2-1 CONNECTORS
1-2-1 Connectors is the messaging technology that allows us to communicate with people who are coming to Christ-worldwide. When a person comes to Christ and fills out their profile, as an "Inquirer", he/she is transferred into a secure web based Internet messaging system. The Inquirer is then assigned to a 1-2-1 Connector for follow-up. The goal is to disciple every Inquirer and direct him/her into a local church.
1-2-1 Connectors are the core of our follow-up ministry. They provide a personal response to every Inquirer from around the world in their own language.
- Mission: To use 1-2-1 Connectors to direct Inquirers toward Christian maturity and a local church in their part of the world if possible.
- Security: Our messaging system offers banking level security for users. The identity of both 1-2-1 Connectors and Inquirers from sensitive countries are protected.
- Structure: Our follow-up structure is built on our commitment to disciple Inquirers. 1-2-1 Connectors are responsible to a team coach who oversees up to 10 Connectors. Administrators can screen those serving under his/her leadership for accountability purposes.
- Training: Our technology is "user friendly.” Online tutorials and templates have been developed to assist 1-2-1 Connectors in their response to Inquirers. Staff is available for further assistance.
- Time Commitment: A 1-2-1 Connector may choose from a number of new Inquirers they wish to connect with each day. Additionally, they will correspond with Inquirers that respond to their messages. Volunteers can spend as much time as they like, or can take a break when needed. It is encouraged that all 121 Connectors login at least 3 times a week to maintain ongoing conversations they may have.
How to apply to be a 1-2-1 Connector.
- First, apply online to become a 1-2-1 Connector.
- Second, you will need to list your church and personal reference.
- Third, you will need to activate your account to create your user name and password to log into the system.
- Fourth, a staff person will seek a recommendation from your personal reference.
- Finally, you will be notified of our decision and whether your application is approved, you will be trained to disciple new believers online and respond to their needs.