DISCIPLESHIP THROUGH 1-2-1 CONNECTIONS
1-2-1 Connections is the messaging technology that allows us to communicate with people who are coming to Christ-worldwide.
When a person comes to Christ and fills out their profile, as an "Inquirer", he/she is electronically transferred into a secure web based Internet messaging system. The Inquirer is electronically assigned to a 1-2-1 Connector for follow-up. The goal is to disciple Inquirers and direct them into a local church.
1-2-1 Connectors are the core of our follow-up system. They provide a personal response to every Inquirer from around the world in their own language.
- Mission: To use 1-2-1 Connectors to direct Inquirers toward Christian maturity and a local church in their part of the world if possible.
- Security: 1-2-1 Connections offers banking level security for users. The identity of both 1-2-1 Connectors and Inquirers from sensitive countries are protected.
- Structure: The follow-up structure of 1-2-1 Connections is built on our commitment to disciple Inquirers. 1-2-1 Connectors are responsible to a team coach who oversees up to 10 Connectors. Administrators can screen those serving under his/her leadership for accountability purposes.
- Training: Our technology is "user friendly.” Online tutorials and templates have been developed to assist 1-2-1 Connectors in their response to Inquirers. Staff is available for further assistance.
- Time Commitment: A 1-2-1 Connector may choose the number of new Inquirers they wish to connect with each day. In addition, they may sign out for vacations, sickness, etc.
How to apply to be a 1-2-1 Connector.
- First, apply online to become a 1-2-1 Connector.
- Second, you will need to list your church and Pastor's information.
- Third, you will need to activate your account to create your user name and password to log into the system.
- Fourth, a staff person will seek a recommendation from your pastor.
- Fifth, you will be notified of our decision and if your application is approved, you will be trained to disciple new believers online and respond to Inquirers felt needs.